Daniel SchäferBusiness Executive / IT Project Manager / IT Business Analyst
- qualified computer scientist, College Gießen-Friedberg (today Technical College Mittelhessen)
- IT specialist application development (Chamber of Industry and Commerce Gießen)
- Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner
- ITIL Foundation
- PMI knowledge
My Role at Schäfer Informatik
I founded the company Schäfer Informatik in Ennepetal in April 2011. During the first year I was working on my own. As the demand grew, I was able to employ more and more colleagues. In 2012 we moved to a permanent office in Düsseldorf.
I always strive to incorporate new ideas, innovative technologies and a creative approach into our projects. I am very proud of my team and value every employee’s contribution to our success.
The past few years have shown that our work is not only fun and enjoyable but also promotes our personal and professional development. I strongly believe that your everyone’s work should have meaning, make them happy and proud of their achievements.
I would like to explore even more interesting topics like artificial intelligence and machine learning in the future. There is still so much to do! Smart und creative colleagues are always welcome!
- 5 years as Application Developer (JAVA, PHP, C++, Visual Basic, SQL, etc.)
- 5 years as IT Consultant in the sectors telecommunications, internet providers and health insurance
- 5 years as a freelance/ independent Business Consultant